[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Sat. Nite...

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 07:25:40 -0700

Hey all,

Well Cherry Rd Sat nite will be filed under the "#$%*($&" file.  I was
sleeping very comfortably in my own bed by 11:30pm.  Of course, more than
likely, and true to form lately, tonite won't be clear, but Monday nite will
be....Maybe I'll take up watercolor as a hobby.....

Thad
Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.