[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Sat. Nite...

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 08:46:55 -0700

Here are some snippets from the latest forecasts:
    1) WENT WITH SLIGHTLY LOWER DAYTIME HIGHS TODAY DUE TO AN EXPECTED
INCREASE IN HIGH CLOUDS
    2) BREEZY AFTERNOONS CAN BE EXPECTED TODAY THROUGH MEMORIAL DAY
    3) .TONIGHT...VARIABLE HIGH CLOUDS. LOWS IN THE UPPER 60S TO UPPER
70S. EVENING SOUTHWEST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING LIGHT AND VARIABLE
OVERNIGHT.

Can't attach satellite image but they show clouds along the rim country,
which is very near to our Cherry Rd. site, along with widely scattered
clouds in the southwestern quadrant of the state.  The animation
indicates they are moving from southwest to southeast.

As it now stands I'll defer a final decision to later this afternoon
after rechecking the weather.  Besides, like spicastar, I have some
family stuff to take care of but apparently early than him.  This tooo
will be a deciding factor.

aj

Dave Steiner wrote:

> Hey Thad and Others,
>
> Cherry Rd on Saturday sounds like a great idea, it's been a long time since
> I was there.
> ( Also, it will be good to get out of the heat!)
>
> Dave Steiner

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.