[AZ-Observing] Re: Capella at noon

  • From: "azrascal" <azrascal1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:07:15 -0700

I remember seeing something on either the Discovery or History channels
where they regressed the positions of the stars in the sky to the time that
the pyramids were built and found that there were several points on them
that lined up with various stars.  This was several years ago, and
unfortunately, I don't remember the specifics.

                                        phil s.