[AZ-Observing] Re: All Arizona Star Party

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:24:28 -0700

 From memory, the site for this is the one south of Arizona City.
While I do enjoy the event and the group meeting, I am just curious
if anyone else has observing plans for the approaching weekend at
some of the other sites frequented by the East Valley A.C./ S.A.C.
instead. Arizona City is a longer drive than Vekol and (my guesstimate)
equal to Sentinel, and Az. City is not as dark as either one - in
my experience of some 4 years back. But that was just one time so
how does it compare with folks who have gone there a lot? Was the
air or the inside of my head just dusty that one time?;-)
  If everyone will be at AASP, I'll do it too.

 RC

The 2001 All-Arizona Star Party is Friday, October 12 (moonrise about 3 am)
and Saturday, October 13 (moonrise 4 am).

--

---

messages.  Thanks.