[austechwriter] Re: re working in other states with management companies

  • From: <Alex.Noon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:27:27 +1000

Jean

As an equestrian endurance rider, I do sleep in the back seat of my 4WD =
often at rides that well exceed zero overnight (far more cozy) rather =
than the float - all you need is a really good sleeping bag - oh - and =
may be a couple of night caps.

Cheers
Alex

Aside to Steve Hudson -- Steve we know you're a grot, but sleeping in =
the=20
car in a Canberra winter? That's a bit much!

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Technical Editors' Eyrie  http://www.jeanweber.com/