atw: Re: STraw poll

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:00:10 +1000

I use Mac. I think that Mac might have a feature or two that the Windows
version doesn't have, though they should correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm talking about the "Show Styles Guides" and "Show Direct Formatting" guides.
These put colored or boxed sections onto your document so you can see which
styles are where and which bits of text have no styles attached.

Thanks,

rwl