atw: Re: STraw poll

  • From: Bill Parker <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:51:02 +0800

Sounds like a conversion there Warren.   But I'd buy from an authorised
re-seller with real knowledge.  I haven't met one yet who wasn't able and
prepared to solve problems for new users ( as if there were any).

I am sure I will not convince anyone to stop trying with Outlook, but Mail
works better for me, and if you follow some simple rules about upgrading, so
does Thunderbird.

You have nicely summarized why I would never go near Windows - at least not
willingly (since 1989).

Bill