atw: Re: LinkedIn endorsements

  • From: Rod Stuart <rod.stuart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 12:45:40 +1000

Far be it from me to argue against the proposition that Geoffrey and Howard
are grumpy old men, but in this case their arguments regarding Linkedin are
in my humble opinion appropriate, and in fact spot on, as is quite possibly
the case for any of these "social networking' concepts.

--
Rod Stuart
6 Brickhill Drive