atw: Re: Helping users find your docs via search engines

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:25:05 +1000 (EST)

Thanks Stewart,

In this instance, my puns were more for use a mnemonic device than as a moronic
device.

I was just trying to find a simple (hopefully amusing) and memorable way to
help
people remember the importance of including useful metadata in their document
properties, despite my typo (noticed later, of course) with the word \"to\"
missing from the sentence.

Thanks for being so polite, you couldn\'t meta nica guy than Stewart!

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas