atw: Re: Helping users find your docs via search engines

  • From: "Marcus Amann" <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:06:21 +1000

On the subject of applying search engines to Web sites and intranets, =
what products have you come across that are relatively cheap and easy to =
implement? Or do you code your own search engine?
Using the free Google search engine isn't an option because of the ads =
that appear in the results of a search.
Any recommendations appreciated.

Marcus Amann
Technical Publications Manager
TOWER Software

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain information =
confidential to TOWER Software. If you are not the intended recipient =
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or message attachments. =
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by =
return e-mail immediately and delete all copies of the message and =
attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message =
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of TOWER =
Software, are not given or endorsed by it.