atw: Re: Groktalks for tech writers

  • From: lofting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Chris Lofting)
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:16:30 +1000

No way, you would get severe flak from the snakes union. In this context the
'snake' is where one finally 'gets it' -- and then the next sentence/paragraph
totally destroys that 'getting' and we slide back down to 'let me read all of
that again'.... without the snake we would just fall into a heap, rocking and
mumbling; alone; directionless.