[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:40:53 -0400

Well, I am seeing Bethann's responses under Heaver's, but not her post. So, I
think I read a confession to being one in the same as Heaver the Cleaver. So,
do we have dissoaciative personality disorder Heather? Hmmm? Does Bethann
really exist or did you sit on your own Sonny and Cher record and chastise
yourself for it? *LOL*. I knew there was a reason for having the
investigative/psychological office in one room, back a while back *LOL*.

 Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 4:07 PM

 Yep, Heather and At Fault.

 On Apr 22, 2014, at 1:49 PM, BethAnn LaPresta <bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > I was Heaver the Cleaver, I'm tellin' ya!

 > On Tue, 4/22/14, Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi all
 > To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 > Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 10:42 AM  >  > Hahahahahaha! Now who would  >
 > have done such a thing?
 >
 > Were they shipped to your apartment, or to the hole in  the  > tree?
 >
 > On Apr 22, 2014, at 12:17 PM, Daniel Crone <averagegrabbag@xxxxxxxxx>  >
 > wrote:
 >
 >> Someone sent me cream corn peeps.
 >> First of all, I hate peeps.
 >> Second, I hate cream corn.
 >> On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:19 PM, Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>  >
 >> wrote:
 >>
 >>> Good for you, if you are going to eat those  things,  > you may as well
 >>> have the good ones.

 > Hope they were tasty! hahahahaha -----  Original  > Message ----- From:
 > "BethAnn LaPresta" <bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx>  >>>>> To:
 > <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  >>>>> Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 12:54 PM
 > everyone!

 Hopefully
 > this new place will go smoother. You may  >>>>> take the  >>>>>
 > audio-pals@emissives out of your  > contacts/address book,  >>>>>
 > technically that  >>>>> group still exists, but it won't for  long  >
 > probably.

---
is active.