[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:21:22 -0400

I am trying. I have one of my last night classes tomorrow night, I have an
assignment that I have to get done for that class. I have a quiz that I need
to submit for one of my classes as well, but this week is the end of the
semester. Then I am off for a week and then I have two days of exams, 3
exams, 2 if I can get one of them done at home. I am counting down the days,
especially since we have him now.