[audio-pals] Re: hi all

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:24:49 -0400

Now don't be starting any trouble Joshie Washie. I wouldn't waste sugar on live peeps. They do well with lots of seasoned flour! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 5:19 PM
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: hi all

And the ones that you just threw a little sugar on top of that were still
clucking probably didn't impress her much either *LOL*.

Date: Friday, April 18, 2014, 9:50 AM
hi all i wood like to thank thomas for all his help here and lets see
if my mail goes out i am thinking of doing a free list one my self but
wood like to try this one first chat soon jamie -----Original
Message-----