[audio-pals] folks, forgive me, I'm new at this.

  • From: randy tijerina <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:58:04 -0600

hello everyone, this is Randy Tijerina from San antonio Texas.....I haven't the faintest idea how to even begin to post this thing in audio!. I'll begin by saying, I'm Randy Tijerina...I live in San Antonio Texas. I'm 41 years old.

I love music from the fifties through the eighties. I love languages.
i'm working on learning...trying to anyways....German, and Portuguese and some Swedish.
I can speak some Russian.

I'd love to make some friends from the Uk..Germany....anywhere..aussie land...anywhere!.
I hope...this is ok for now?
Geez...i'm nervous!.