[audio-pals] Re: folks, forgive me, I'm new at this.

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:24:58 -0500

Hmmm, is it Don or Elvis? *LOL*. I know the Elvis fans will be glad to know
that they are not crazy, but rather Elvis has taken on a new name.

From: Heather H

Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 12:19 AM

To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;

Hi Randy,Welcome to our crazy group.  Like Tom said, this is informal and
mostly nuts.  We all seem to have a great sense of humor and love to pick on
each other.  Some of us are even a bit nutty.  I am Heather.  I am also 41 and
live in Ohio.  You mentioned 80's  music so you must have good taste.  I don't
do audio letters and they still let me stay here.  I've been a member for two
and a half years.  It is fun to just jump right in and join the nonsense! Hope
you enjoy it here in our little world! Sent from my iPhone> On Feb 16, 2015, at
9:58 PM, randy tijerina  wrote:> > hello everyone, this is Randy Tijerina from
San antonio Texas.....I haven't the faintest idea how to even begin to post
this thing in audio!.> I'll begin by saying, I'm Randy Tijerina...I live in San
Antonio Texas. I'm 41 years old.> I love music from the fifties through the
eighties. I love languages.> i'm working on learning...trying to
anyways....German, and Portuguese and some Swedish.> I can speak some Russian.>
> I'd love to make some friends from the Uk..Germany....anywhere..aussie
land...anywhere!.> I hope...this is ok for now?> Geez...i'm nervous!.> > * To
post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:%20audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.> To subscribe
to this list send mail to: audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:%20audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  and put the word subscribe in the
subject line of the e-mail.> > > ** To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail
to: audio-pals@freelists.orgTo <mailto:%20audio-pals@freelists.orgTo>
the subject line of the e-mail.To <http://e-mail.to/>  subscribe to this list