[audio-pals] Re: Self Teaching on the iMac

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:48:11 -0400

I found the one that shuts down the computer quickly by accident. I had the
help keys on going through those keys trying to figure everything out. I
thought maybe the mute key had been activated, then I realized the computer
had been shut down. I am in the process of trying to install Adobe Flash
Player, but it doesn't seem to be taking. At one time I had about three
flash player installers on the computer *LOL*. Then I got it narrowed down
to one. However, when I go to the html window I make my selection and then I
click next and nothing seems to be happening. I could have kicked myself one
time. I waited and waited, I hit the next button a few times without any
success. So, after a while I decide to shut down the window and it quits but
not before telling me that Adobe was 90% installed. I have found the force
shut down keys to if a program is not responding.