[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 09:13:04 -0600

Glad you gave the comparison to the 5 C, because I am getting into the market
for an I-phone too.  So have been pricing them, was leaning toward getting the
64 one though not the 128.  I really don’t store a lot on my phone, I’ve never
gotten my 3 GS full yet even.  Have plenty of apps, but that’s about it.

Was considering getting a 5 S at first but may as well go for a middle grade 6
for not a whole lot more.  Since once I bring it in I will have to be stuck
with my decision for 2 years anyway.  It’s pretty bad though that my phone will
cost less than the desktop computer I bought last year though *lol*.  And that
isn’t a chump machine either.  It’s not as portable as a phone though, would be
awkward carrying it around on my belt.