[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 08:48:21 -0500

It sounds like she is in the process of tuning up the blizzard machines *LOL*.

On 2014-12-25 3:49 PM, Heather H wrote:

Hi Liz, hope you have a great holiday!  Gosh, you could have sent me some snow
for today...Christmas isn't right without snow!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2014, at 11:03 AM, Liz Lawson < <mailto:smileyliz@xxxxxxxxx>

wishing everyone a merry Christmas am off to my best friends here for the day

On 2014-12-25 9:49 AM, Stacey wrote:

Thanks, merry Christmas to u too.

On 12/23/2014 7:14 PM, Josh wrote:

Hello Audio Pals,

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Merry Christmas this year. The
festivities for us begin tomorrow morning with a breakfast at Cracker Barrel
and then a gathering at my dad and mom’s. Tomorrow afternoon we will be heading
over to Amanda’s dad and step-mom’s house for a Christmas gathering there. Then
of course we will get home in time for Little Man to get in bed and wait
anxiously for Santa’s arrival. After opening up presents here when Santa comes
we will hit the road to head to Kentucky. Take care.

  _____

  _____