[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 10:56:47 -0500

Well, the 5 c is basically the iPhone 5 they just threw the c on there because
you can get it in different colors. I heard rumor on my FB that Apple may be
coming out with a smaller iPhone 6 next year, but I do not know how reliable
the source is nor where they got their information so take it with a grain of
salt. Although the fingerprint i.d. isn’t much to some people the 5c does not
have this security measure whereas the 6 does have this feature. If you can get
the 6 then I would get the 6 so that way you are not coming out of the gate
behind and will have more updates before you start noticing the sluggishness. I
jumped on the iPhone 5c because it was one hundred dollars cheaper than the 5S,
I jumped on it because it came out at the same time and from what I could tell
it was a pretty good phone. I should have compared the 5 and the 5c before
makinga decision though because I would have went with the 5s. If you are
unable to get the 6 then my next option would be the 5s and then and only if I
was unable to get the 5s would I get the 5c. I never had the 3gs so I would say
even the 5c as long as you don’t want to update to the newere versions would be
faster than what you are getting now if you have updated to the latest vrsion
with the 3gs.