[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 08:49:08 -0600

Thanks, merry Christmas to u too.
On 12/23/2014 7:14 PM, Josh wrote:

Hello Audio Pals,

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Merry Christmas this year. The festivities for us begin tomorrow morning with a breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then a gathering at my dad and mom’s. Tomorrow afternoon we will be heading over to Amanda’s dad and step-mom’s house for a Christmas gathering there. Then of course we will get home in time for Little Man to get in bed and wait anxiously for Santa’s arrival. After opening up presents here when Santa comes we will hit the road to head to Kentucky. Take care.