[audio-pals] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 08:54:43 -0500

Hey Devon did you get your iPhone 6? How do you like it? My wife and I upgraded
to the iPhone 6 just the other day. We got the one that is basically a gun
metal color, dark charcoal almost looking grey, and 128 GB. We are ona lease
program with our carrier. It is much faster than the iPhone 5C. After the last
couple of updates I noticed the 5C’s starting to slow down a bit and get
sluggish when trying to perform a few things plus we had only 16 GB of memory
and the phone serves as our family camera and video camera so the memory fills
up quick on the 16 GB.