[audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:12:19 -0500

Pretty standard, there is an audio captcha.  Don’t fail it though or it will go
to the more gibberish one.  It’s sort of like setting up a gmail account only
doesn’t have the option to have them call your cell to bypass the captcha like
gmail does.  The actual form is a little easier than gmail’s though.