[audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: BethAnn LaPresta <bela28_02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nelson, I'm Heather's sister, we talk about everything from Peeps to Windows
8 to motorcycles, triple-decker buses and everything in-between.  Welcome to
the group!
BethAnn

 Subject: [audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-
 To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 12:15 PM

 Hi Nelson.  Welcome to our crazy
 roup!  We talk about everything and nothing.  We
 all joke with each other in a fun way and most of it never
 makes any sense.  I am always in trouble for something
 and guilty of stuff I never did.  Hope you enjoy our
 chatter!
 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nelson F. Vega" <carebear40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>