[audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: "Ray T. Mahorney" <mahorney.r.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:42:47 -0000

singing
dead hard drives aren't much fun.

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 18:36
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

Hello Nelson,
  Welcome. The chat is a general "respectful" chat and "respectful" walks a
very fine line around
here. Nah! Just kidding. We do give each other a hard time and we do cut up,
but it is all harmless
fun with no intent on hurting anyone's feelings. I and I am sure the rest of
the list members on
here have the utmost respect for each other. Some people post audio letters
(mp3 format or similar
formats) to the group. I do some times, but not while the university is in
session. There are some
list rules around here somewhere.
Traffic on the list is high at times and other times it is on life support.
Tom is one of the owner/moderators on here with his wife being the other one.
Take care and have fun
here on the list. I am currently finishing out the semester and I have a
failing hard drive so I may
be scarce until that finishes up and the hard drive is replaced. I do have a
replacement hard drive,
but my wife is also in school so we are both finishining out the semester and
have to find some time
to put it in.