[audio-pals] Re: I'm new: my-intro-

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:08:45 -0500

Well the operative term was relatively clean.  Some coal is worse than others
actually.  Of course you wouldn’t want a pile of it on your clean linens, but
clean burning in someones furnace isn’t to bad unless it is a gas furnace, then
that could be very bad.

Guess at one time this house had a coal burner in it, have heard stories about
it falling through the floor.  Glad I wasn’t around here that day, that
couldn’t have been good.  Guess they had to upgrade what they had at that time.
 Although the gas furnace they had in here when we first bought the place was a
big monster too.