[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:06:59 -0600

Great job Josh, I knew you'd pass with flying colors!
On 12/15/2014 1:01 PM, Josh wrote:

Well, the grades are not on official transcript yet, but I can report that I have an A in Marriage and Family roles and intimate relationships, an A in Family Stress, an A in Criminal Justice, an an A- in The Modern World System. This means that all of my requirements are done, now I only have electives left in order to graduate. Perhaps I will take Badminton **LOL**. No, just kidding, I already have all my class chosen for next semester. My classes next semester are as follows: Diversity Among Families, Human Sexuality, Human Development, and Criminology.