[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:23:13 -0600

Well logically yes ology would be the study of behavior, whereas justice would
involve more the study of the process in place surrounding the behavior right?

I was tying to just make it more efficent for you by lumping those other
courses into the criminalogy course.  Of course you wouldn’t get as many credit
hours for the one courses verses 3 additional ones, and they would be slightly
off topic, but if you have a flexible professor in criminalogy it wouldn’t be
much of a problem, just sort of s weird class for you.