[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 12:47:02 -0500

Yes. The Criminology class is in the Sociology department and so was the
Criminal Justice class. In order to get any kind of Criminal Psychology classes
I would have to go towards Pennsylvania. If I am not mistaken Pennsylvania is
where Adrian Raines is either located or was from. This has been a couple of
semesters ago, but if I am not mistaken Adrian Raines is kind of the go to man
for Forensic Psychology. There isn’t a whole lot you can do with a Forensic
Psychology degree though. So, it is basically a degree for interest purposes.
They can do thinks such as expert witness testimony and things like that.