[audio-pals] Re: Facebook Trend

  • From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:55:40 -0800

I couldn't have said it any better but I applaud you for taking him into your
home and heart and him for doing the same. He is a blest young man and you to
have him as well.
Julie
Live  simply,
  Love generously,
  Care  deeply,
  Speak  kindly
  And  leave the rest to God!
 Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can
live the life we want."