[audio-pals] Re: Big Assignment Next Week

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:21:21 -0400

When it is allowed to get to the point it has gotten to and I am guilty as
well, then there has to be a starting point instead of cutting cold turkey.
Cold turkey only works where there is much desire to stop something or much
will power and if it is will power alone then that will run out at some
point. Interested in learning more about will power check out roy
Bowmeister's book titled Will Power, it can be found on the Bard website.
So, I propose a gradual reduction in having everything done for them and
move more and more toward doing it themselves. Maybe there is a happy medium
where creativity can be implemented in kid's daily lives more than it is now
and still have the electronics. These are just mere hypothesis, but who
knows one might work.