[audio-pals] Re: Audio Letter

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:51:01 -0500

Smiles, that's all right. Will give it a listen.

On 5/18/2015 3:15 PM, Josh wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I just sent an audio letter to dropbox. Unfortunately, here in East Tennessee we are in peak allergy season. I usually am not effected by allergies, but this season I have fallen to the allergies **LOL**. So, anyone that decides to listen please forgive the allergy sounding person on the other end of the recording **LOL**. Once allergy season passes I will do one without me struggling to talk between coughing and everything else. With that being said I do not think it flowed as well as some of my past audio letters.