[audio-pals] Audio Letter

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:49:04 -0500

Hey everyone,

Hope u all are having a good weekend so far. My weekend is ok, minus a few bumps in the road. I thought I sent this last night, but I guess I somehow sent this to my outbox instead cuzz when I opened thunderbird, it asked me if I wanted to send unsent messages. So I must have accidentally told it to send later instead of right away. But I was trying to tell u I recorded a new audio letter yesterday and put it in dropbox last night. Got more updates to share, so recorded another audio letter. Please forgive me if I rant off or tangent off a little. I have always had a tendency to do that, but I hope u like it all the same.

Stacey

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.