[audio-pals] Re: Audio Letter

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:25:57 -0400

Listening to it now.

-----Original Message-----
From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Stacey
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 2:07 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Audio Letter

Oh no, the audio letter was from yesterday the 23rd. LOL sorry for the
confusion. I tried to send the message last night saying that the audio letter
was going to dropbox, but thunderbird was being a jerk.

On 5/24/2015 12:57 PM, Thomas McMahan wrote:

So you have another one in there for today? cool! Don’t see it yet, but
eventually it will show and then I will send a copy up to SS. I have the one
you did yesterday up there already. Also added some from back in 2008 that I
found.

On May 24, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,

Hope u all are having a good weekend so far. My weekend is ok, minus a
few bumps in the road. I thought I sent this last night, but I guess I
somehow sent this to my outbox instead cuzz when I opened thunderbird, it
asked me if I wanted to send unsent messages. So I must have accidentally
told it to send later instead of right away. But I was trying to tell u I
recorded a new audio letter yesterday and put it in dropbox last night. Got
more updates to share, so recorded another audio letter. Please forgive me
if I rant off or tangent off a little. I have always had a tendency to do
that, but I hope u like it all the same.

Stacey
* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
line of the e-mail.
put the word subscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.

*
* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to:
line of the e-mail.
To subscribe to this list send mail to:
audio-pals-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the
subject line of the e-mail.

* Audio-pals Archive of Audio letters on Sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/ukt0yo

* Zello users, search for audio-pals channel, password is pudding.

*

* To post to the audio-pals group send e-mail to: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To
the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the e-mail.