[audio-pals] Re: Audio Letter

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowsmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:52:35 -0500

Just listened to it. Not so easy doing a letter when sciences are full and
trying to run huh?

On May 18, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Josh <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Everyone,
I just sent an audio letter to dropbox. Unfortunately, here in East Tennessee
we are in peak allergy season. I usually am not effected by allergies, but
this season I have fallen to the allergies *LOL*. So, anyone that decides to
listen please forgive the allergy sounding person on the other end of the
recording *LOL*. Once allergy season passes I will do one without me
struggling to talk between coughing and everything else. With that being said
I do not think it flowed as well as some of my past audio letters.