[audacity4blind] Re: remote recording with audacity

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:59:29 +0200

Yes, I think the timer it offers is very nice if you need it from time
to time but I agree its good its there. What I like about total
recorder is the fact that you don't have to spesify a fresh hold or
something for the thing to stop or start or whatever unless you wish
to do so, but I understand from a audio editers perspective why it
work the way it work.