[audacity4blind] Re: remote recording with audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:05:11 +0700

By the way, are there any free recording software support selecting multiple input device. I some time record tutorial of using screen reader with other program, then master with Audacity. If there are any software to do it, I would save time of configuring something like stereo mix. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aidan Maher" <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>