[audacity4blind] Re: remote recording with audacity

  • From: "Tony Olivero" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:57:09 -0600

Don,

You probably can, but as far as I am aware, you would have to set it to
record before you left and then trim the recording later. I'm not aware of a
delayed recording option.

It's not a free program, but something like Applian's
(http://www.applian.com) Replay Media Catcher may do the trick. It allows
you to schedule recordings. Sadly, the scheduling doesn't look as powerful
as their discontinued ReplayAV, but it's an option I would look at. I use
their products frequently for capture projects.

HTH,

Tony