[audacity4blind] Re: Recording levels

  • From: "Lynn Cox" <lynn.cox1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:58:09 +0100

Hi All

I've been subscribed to this list for a short while now, listening in!

Is this mentioned Mic suitable for recording with eith Zoom HR2 or IPhone
both environmental sounds and voice recordings whilst travelling. I know
this sounds weird but I'm travelling for a year around the world nd I'll be
recording both environments and interviews on my way!

Any other cheap solutions too would be appreciated!

Love

Lynn

Warmest

Lynn Cox