[audacity4blind] Re: Recording levels

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:23:23 -0400

I'm not a salesman for the mic at all. However, it's currently 33 dollars in
the Amazon store. It's a great mic. You can plug it directly in to your
laptop's USB port, tell audacity to use as your input sorce & record all the
recordings you need to. If you'd like some audio of this mic in action, let me
know &, I'll send some along, however, If you listen to Daniels as well as
other of those podcaster head types, I'm sure you've already heard said mic in
action.