[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to list members

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:13:43 -0800

I'm using windows xpsp2. I learn the pro tools screen along with everybody else but I tryand practice with audacity. I hope to find a beter solution fo the studio wen the time comes.
Sarah Alawami

This message is fully year-2000-proof !

----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>