[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to list members

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:35:03 +1300

qws is from www.andrelouis.com
its quick windows sequencer.
Its freeware blind made blind friendly midi sequencer.
While not as feature rich as cakewalk its small and fast loading.
You can create instruments for keyboards etc.
I don't currently add sounds to keyboard work, but I like collecting sounds,
sifi mostly but other stufff will do.
At 10:35 p.m. 7/03/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Shaun,
>
>What's QWS, another sound recorder and editor? Do you like applying sound
>effects to your keyboarding, if so what kinds?
>
>Thanks for responding, and welcome aboard.
>
>David
>
>On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, shaun everiss wrote:
>
>>Well I havn't got around to doing much.
>>I have qws, soundforge which I am finding hard to use, and then audacity.
>>Basically I want to use this for my keyboard general recording and other cool
>>things.
>To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command:

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/