[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to list members

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 01:01:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi jean,

What kind of mixing ability have you been looking for? The "envelope tool" in Audacity can be used to change volume as you like by drawing lines. Not particularly useful for a screen reader user though.

If you gave me more specific details on what you'd like, I could probably create a plug-in for you which can be used with a screen reader.

Thanks for responding, and welcome aboard.

David

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, jean parker wrote:

Hello All:

I became curious about this program because of the multi tracking potential. Most of what I produce is spoken word and features for public radio. I have been a Sound Forge user for many years but I'm not satisfied with the mixing features. I am hoping that I can do a better mixing job with Audacity.

Jean Parker
Pune, India

To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: