[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to list members

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 01:35:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shaun,

What's QWS, another sound recorder and editor? Do you like applying sound effects to your keyboarding, if so what kinds?

Thanks for responding, and welcome aboard.

David

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, shaun everiss wrote:

Well I havn't got around to doing much.
I have qws, soundforge which I am finding hard to use, and then audacity.
Basically I want to use this for my keyboard general recording and other cool
things.
To unsubscribe from this list please use the following command: