[audacity4blind] Re: An informal questionnaire to list members

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:43:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gradimir,

If I don't understand something, I ask. for instance, when you say you like to compare this audio editor with others, do you mean you find Audacity better than other audio editors?

Also, what do you mean by you like "exchange experience" with Audacity? Do you mean on this audacity4blind list?

Thanks for your response, and welcome aboard.

David

Gradimir wrote:

    Hi moderators and all,

    Sorry, my English is not good. My answers are:

    First. I like to compare this audio editor to other audio editors.

    Second. I like exchange experience about this audio editor.

Sincerely, Gradimir