Re: [artworks] Bullets?

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 16:22:50 +0200

In message <a2c53a4650.jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> <5969eb4550.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Jim Nagel (lists)  wrote:

>>  i would welcome Adjust-click on the
>> magnifying-glass tool as a quick way to return to previous zoom.
> if you don't mind touching the keyboard, ctrl-o does this.

Or better, Ctrl-Shift-I, which allows you to go back several steps
(and forward again using Ctrl-Shift-O), whereas Ctrl-O just toggles
between the previous two settings. Just like ordinary zoom changes the
zoom changes done via Ctrl-O are recorded and become part of the
overall zoom history that you traverse via Ctrl-Shift-O/I, so it is
best to stick to the one or the other method. I use Ctrl-Shift-I
exclusively nowadays.