[AR] Re: Re[2]: Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: Anthony Cesaroni <acesaroni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 22:51:15 -0500

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rYotiiFP8&autoplay=1

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2015, at 10:49 PM, André Geldenhuis <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Didn't look good, started to precess.

Andre

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM, George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Making a rocket you can reliably launch reliably RIGHT NOW (push button)
costs a lot of extra money compared to this way.

Also, if the range is not clear, it has to be a shooting war to justify
shooting near civilians, TFRs or not.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2015, at 7:19 PM, "Henrik Schultz" <henrik@xxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please explain this: I can understand why complex liquids have
certain operational requirements, which might prevent a quick turnaround.
But a solid ... exactly WHAT are they waiting for in this situation, other
than "we have to make sure everybody is on the same page" ? Like right now
... 30 minutes until launch ... still scrambling to find matches?

/H