[AR] Re: Re[2]: Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: qbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:47:29 -0700

You can see the roll anomaly quite early on in the flight, it's an off axis roll like the is a slight off center thrust.

https://youtu.be/i30zxnUFdNE

Robert

At 09:43 PM 11/3/2015, you wrote:

Excessive gravity turn. Problem solved.
Anthony.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2015, at 11:38 PM, André Geldenhuis <<mailto:andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some spectator footage. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMegDZ_VFQ>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsMegDZ_VFQ

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Marcus D. Leech <<mailto:mleech@xxxxxxxxxx>mleech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/03/2015 11:01 PM, <mailto:qbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>qbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Me thinks they better find a hiding place launch looked good rest of flight not so much......

Robert

"This is major Tom to ground control. I'm floating in a......JESUS H. CHRIST! What the HELL? Oh man, I'mma hurl my biscuits. GROUND CONTROL, IF I GODDAMN SURVIVE THIS, WHICH SEEMS UNLIKELY, I'M GOING TO COME AND KILL YOU ALL!!!!"

:)

At 08:30 PM 11/3/2015, you wrote:

Newsflash:
Easter Island is directly under the Super Strypi flight path, and the island's residents are eagerly awaiting the viewing opportunity.
Sent from my iPhone