[AR] Re: Re[2]: Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 02:10:17 -0700

I think it's a new guidance system. My bet is there was a flaw in the
control algorithm or it was a sensor error or perhaps just plain mistake
in one of the components of that system.
Yeah, there may have been some movement due to that problem that didn't
help. I think the problem was from launch and it just got worse.

I also think they will find the error and the next flight will work. If
not 3rd time will certainly be the charm :)

Just IMO.