[AR] Re: Re[2]: Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: André Geldenhuis <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:49:24 +1300

Didn't look good, started to precess.

Andre

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM, George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Making a rocket you can reliably launch reliably RIGHT NOW (push button)
costs a lot of extra money compared to this way.

Also, if the range is not clear, it has to be a shooting war to justify
shooting near civilians, TFRs or not.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2015, at 7:19 PM, "Henrik Schultz" <henrik@xxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please explain this: I can understand why complex liquids
have certain operational requirements, which might prevent a quick
turnaround. But a solid ... exactly WHAT are they waiting for in this
situation, other than "we have to make sure everybody is on the same page"
? Like right now ... 30 minutes until launch ... still scrambling to find
matches?

/H